Our menus are designed to delight the most sophisticated palette
while also satisfying those with a more traditional taste.
- 3 Sumptuous Meals Daily
- 24 Hour Station plus scrumptious extended Afternoon & Evening Tearooms
- All meals are prepared on site by the chefs of the hotel under our culinary staff's supervision
who have been catering Passover Programs for more than 20 years
- Only fresh produce used
- No recycling of food
- Dry & semi dry red & white wines, desert & sparkling red & white wines; Passover spirits & liqueurs
- Hand-made Shmura Matza
- Regular Matza
- We will meet your special diet requirements.
(Vegetarian, Healthy Food Choices, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-Gebrokts or Gebrokts.)
- We adhere to the American Heart Association guidelines
- Box Lunches & Box Dinners for trips
Copyright © 2000 - 2016 Passover Resorts All rights reserved